Thursday, October 7, 2010

I promise they aren't gay...they just don't know better




I was so excited to have my friend Shanah Tafoya come into town. It has been forever since I have seen her. She has a little boy named Lakai that is about 6 weeks older than Jaxon. This was the first time they have met. They instantly fell in love with each other. I wish they lived closer so our boys could play together more often. It was so cute to see these two boys playing, hugging, slealing each others binkies, poking eyes and kissing. It was so adorable. They would just open their mouths and with wide eyes, kiss each other over and over again. I especially love how Lakai would tilt his head when he would kiss. It's like he has seen it done like that before or something. It is like they are best friends. Thanks for stopping by, Shanah. It was great to see you.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Cali!! I miss you so much! It was so fun to stop by and let our boys make out! Hahahahaaa!! Seriously, they were like instant best friends, I loved it! I am so sad that we don't live closer. You really have to come to Kentucky to visit Lexi and I. It would be tons of fun, I promise! I can't wait until we move back to Boise so you, me and Lexi can hang out and our boys can terrorize together. :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete