Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Changes and surprises!

Ryan and I have had a crazy last few weeks of changes and surprises. First we found out we are having a baby girl in June. Her name will be Emri. I like "Emri" but Ryan doesn't like that spelling, so the spelling could possibly change. Then we bought a new house in Hidden Springs. It is perfect. We are so excited to start our lives out in the boonies. It is actually so far away that my phone didn't get coverage. So Ryan bought me an Iphone with a new carrier. Thank you Ryan. We still had not sold our home and I was kind of nervous spending a lot of money on a new house knowing that we had payments on our house now. But the Lord does hear our prayers and I think He answers mine more quickly than most people, knowing that I am not patient and can't sleep because of worry. So He was nice enough to answer my prayer about finding a buyer for our house within the week. Needless to say, we got a full price offer yesterday. By the end of the month we will be in our new home. We are all very excited. Everytime we have gone to our new house, Jaxon says, "my house". It will be fabulous. He will have so much fun playing in the big yard, swimming, exploring in the foothills, riding his bike all over the neighborhood and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment