Monday, April 26, 2010

I married into the right family


My mother-in-law, Brenda, spoils everyone rotten. Just to give you an example of how much she spoils us...she gave us a piano for Christmas and that was only one of probably 50 gifts that we received. She goes a little overboard for holidays. I used to feel a little wierd getting that many gifts, since I was born into a family with 10 kids, so that is not possible to do. We had my birthday dinner with Ryan's family on Sunday. I got hooked up. His sisters gave me perfume, body wash, free babysitting and a lunch. His parents gave me earrings, a necklace, a pedicure, and the best present of all...a camcorder. I have been wanting a camcorder for a while, but they are so expensive. Now I can put videos on this blog. So really it will bless all of your lives too. You can thank Brenda for that.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow!!! You really are spoiled rotten! Didn't you get a new car for your birthday last year? You definitely married into the right family. You deserve to be spoiled. I hope you have an amazing birthday, Cali!

    ReplyDelete