Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And Now It's Just Begun







My sister, Lexi convinced me to start a blog. Well, it actually didn't take much convincing. I am excited to keep everyone up to date on Jaxon's new skills. In case I haven't talked to you for a while, I'll update you on the fam. Ryan loves his job. He works nights, so he has some crazy stories everyday. He sleeps during the day, while Jax and I play. He is on a city league softball game. I must admit that he is the best 1st baseman ever. Jax and I love watching him. Jaxon has been advancing like crazy. Last week he learned how to sit by himself. He has 2 teeth that broke through. I thought he was going to vampire looking because his canines felt like they were right there, but thank goodness, his 2 bottom front teeth came through first. He hasn't been feeling well at all. Poor lil' bugger. He is getting over his 4th ear infection in the last 4 months, teething, and he had a cold all at the same time. He is still happy as can be though. He is always smiley. I love this dang kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment