Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have the greatest husband in the whole world


Today is my 25th birthday. Ryan was so sweet to me all day. He is sweet to me everyday, but today he was extra sweet. He took me to Marie Callendar's for breakfast. Then we went to the SUB and played pool after we all took our morning naps. Then my little sister, Cassi was so nice to come babysit for us while Ryan took me to a movie, dinner at Berryhill and then icecream at Fanci Freeze. (I am suppose to only have one sweet a week to help me lose all my baby weight, but I'm not doing too good with that.) Ryan and I are not giving each other gifts this year, since we are going on a cruise, but Jaxon got me a gift. Ryan and Jaxon discussed all day about when they should give me my gift. It was really cute to see Ryan talking to Jaxon and Jaxon trying to talk back. And somehow Ryan said that Jaxon told him that I can't have my gift til night. I was a little bummed, because I hate waiting for surprises when I know they are coming. When we came back from dinner, Ryan put me on a scavanger hunt all over the house. There were 20 clues...
#1- "Cotton headed ninny muggins" (The Elf)
#2- You don't like wearing these unless you are working out (my sock drawer)
#3- Music notes (piano)
#4- Clingy clothes because... (dryer sheets)
#5- "Jesus Wept" (scriptures)
#6- Expensive balls (Ryan's baseballs)
#7- White cigars (tampon box)
#8- Peanut Butter flavored (Cap'n Crunch Cereal)
#9- Smooth legs (razor)
#10- Jaxon loves his fruits and veggies (baby food)
#11- I always know what time it is (watch drawer)
#12- My favorite chore (vacuum)
#13- "She only wants me for my pimp..." (lubricant)
#14- Warming appliance not in the kitchen (dryer)
#15- Soft, colorful window decorations (window seat pillows)
#16- Helpful for clogged poop (plunger)
#17- "Don't put it in the fridge empty" (my water bottle)
#18- I'm a big FAN of staying cool (bedroom fan)
#19- 3 of a kind (Yahtzee)
#20- Coupons, magazines, bills (mailbox)
When I went to the mailbox, there was a small beautifully wrapped box with a flower on top. I ran back inside the house and Ryan was in the living room with my new digital camcorder taping me. So I ripped open the box and there was a gorgeous diamond band. I told him about a month ago that I would like a diamond band for every kid that I have and I will have them all saudered together. I was joking at the time, but a little hopeful. I can not believe that he got me a diamond ring. Ryan is the most thoughtful man that I have ever met. I love him soooooooooooooooooo much. He is the best husband a woman could ask for. Thank you Jaxon for my beautiful gift.

3 comments:

  1. aaawwww. so cute. where's the video? where's the ring picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eight kids and you could have a pair of some blingy-wingy brass knuckles. As we say around here, that's off the chain.

    Happy Birthday!

    As a fan of scavvy hunts, I must say that is a pretty rad scavenger hunt, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for fun birthday gifts. And props to Ryan for the creativity! But you know that's a lot of kids right? I mean I thought you were talking about 4 :)

    Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete