Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tribute to Mom





I have always known how amazing my mom is, but since I have had Jaxon, I have realized that she is much more than just amazing...she is PERFECT. Let me tell you a little bit about my Mom. My mom had 10 kids! If that doesn't say enough, then nothing will. She is great at her calling as a Laurel teacher. The 17 year olds adore her. She would drop anything she is doing to help anyone in need. She is always thinking of others before herself. She is one of the most patient people that I know. She had to be, she had a house of little kids for years. Now she is a great Grandma to her 22 grandkids. She loves unconditionaly. She has made all of her grandkids their blessing outfits. She is a great seamstress. Jaxon's tuxedo was adorable on him. My Mom is gorgeous...inside and out. I wish that I could be half the mom to Jax as she is to all of her children. I love and adore my Mom. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Cali I am so happy to see you've started a blog! I have never even seen your baby, what a handsome fella! It looks like your life is wonderful! We need to get together when I come home for the summer. It would be wonderful to catch up. Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen sista!!! i've always known how amazing mom is, but when she came out here for a week (and i had her all to myself) my love for her grew immensely. we are seriously SO lucky! i can't wait to come home and see you as a little mommy. i KNOW you're an amazing mommy.
    love you

    ReplyDelete